Friday, October 8, 2010

Lucky Cat: Nigo's Bugatti Veyron version for Bram

 My son Bram likes cats. Specially our cat Azrael. Azrael loves Bram too. In and around home you can often find the two together. Bram has a small collection of miniature cats and chinese lucky cats too. Bram also liked my cat painting. I made a special cat for him.Since he is a young boy and fond of playing soldier, I decided to make a camo version. As I like vivid colors on my cats, which normally do not go with camouflage. For this cat I was inspired by Nigo's Bugatti Veyron.
I pretty much like the Bathing Ape camouflage pattern. For Bram's Lucky cat I chose a simpler Camouflage pattern. The cat is placed above the door of Bram's bedroom. This "Happy Holy Hunter" is watching over Bram when he sleeps.
Acryl on Canvas, 20 x 20 cm, "Holy Hunter", 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment