Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Be Curious

I have a dream. Just a small dream. I would like to see some of my cats hanging inside the school where I work on unexpected places. Just to cheer people a little. I noticed a lot of students already have seen it. Only a few know it's mine. It would be fun if the cats would surprise people, without that people know who made it.
This is the first lucky cat. It is hanging above a hallway at the stair case on the 2nd floor. I got help from a concierge. He was armed with a hammer drill. Took me 2 minutes to hang it there. Thanks Jan! When taking this picture a student (Rosaly) was laughing at me. Not sure what to think of that...
Why does the sun turn red? Why am I ? Why do I hang up here? Why am I a blue striped tiger? Why is a reticulum endoplasmatic and not exoplasmatic? Stay curious!
"Curious Lucky Cat" Acryl on canvas, 10 x 10 cm, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment