Sunday, March 4, 2012

Holy Fire


"holy Fire Cat", Acryl on canvas 10 x 10 cm, 2012.
I made a video how I make my paintings. Somehow I had a pretty long fight with iMovie this time, but after starting over 3 times, it worked again. I'm not sure what I did wrong. The painting was inspired by Stewart M. who is a Fireman and author of Positive Paradise. I have thought this painting out in Barcelona. Not included in the video is the painting of the fire hose on the side. I had already turned off the timer. Instead of photo's, a video this time.

The Japanese characters 防火用 mean "Bouka-you", which translated mean: "For Fire Protection" (first two characters mean: "Fire Proctection", the other one means "Use as" or "Use for"). Big thanks to Debrah for figuring this out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment